- Tanner Lee being named the started is not a surprise
- Impact Bookie could have on this, and future recruiting classes
Archives for April 20, 2017
- Bookie Radle-Hiles on Happer and Stephens
- Bock vs Snow
- Checking in on New York sports
- Shawn Eichorst remaining silent
- Brian Windhorst: ESPN NBA analyst
- Four more downs with Alli
- Tanner Lee has been named the starter for the Huskers
- What does this mean for POB?
- Sean Callahan of Husker Online
- Snow Day Story
- Shawn Eichorst with a very revealing (not really) quote into the transfer “epidemic” in college basketball.
- Thirsty Thursday with Meier’s Cork and Bottle
- Jason Vargas and his KC Royals are rolling
- What do you expect from Tanner Lee this season? Is he the top QB in the B1G West?
- Brendan “Bookie” Radley-Hiles, Nebraska Commit
- Bull or No Bull, brought to you by Buffalo Wings and Rings
- Tanner Lee is Nebraska’s starting QB, which immediately begs the question…”WHAT ABOUT POB?”
- Robin Washut, HuskerOnline, with an update on Nebrasketball’s recruiting efforts
- Four Downs with Alli, brought to you by Barney Insurance
Mike Gundy explains that they don’t accept the loss vs. Central Michigan because of refs gaffe. C’mon.
Badgers preview: What are biggest takeaways from the spring? Are they the favorite to win the West?
How good can Alex Hornibrook be without sharing reps with Bart Houston?
Do they have good enough options to replace Corey Clement? / Is defense better or worse than 2016?
Tanner Lee named starter and POB as back-up….where does that compare to others in league?
Northwestern: Clayton Thorson Wisconsin: Alex Hornibrook Iowa: Nathan Stanley/Tyler Wiegers
Purdue: David Blough Illinois: Chayce Crouch Minnesota: Conor Rhoda (?)
Is Nebraska in the best shape of all of those? Probably 3rd at worst (though Blough isn’t terrible)
Georgia implements policy that says injuries can’t be reported until addressed by Kirby Smart…good move or too much?
Pelini was somewhat the same at Nebraska, maybe not quite as strict—but he didn’t like anything reported until it came from his mouth
Is it not OK to comment that a player was gimpy when walking off the field? That’s just an honest observation. It’s not speculating on the exact injury…is that so bad?
….and that news is that it ain’t gonna happen. Per Sip’s sources, a town holding a regional of sports needs to have at least 9 full service hotels (food all day)—-Lincoln has 4-5.
Would the town do what’s necessary just to make it happen? Can they fit that many more hotels in and a proper convention center? It seems like a pipe dream at this time. Omaha definitely has all they need.