- Reaction to Riley’s answer to the question “Is this where you thought you would be in year 3?”
- The Lebron Song and Moe Harkless purposefully not taking a 3 last night to guarantee a $500k bonus.
- Sam Mckewon says it would be foolish to fire Riley even after a 6-6 season this year.
Archives for April 13, 2017
- Colin Cowherd loves to call things “frauds.”
- Don’t tie the future of Nebrasketball in with the success (or lack thereof) of football.
- Thirsty Thursday with Meier’s Cork and Bottle
- Is Nebraska far enough along going into year 3 of the Mike Riley era? Riley addressed the issue in an interview with BTN.
- Robin Washut, HuskerOnline
- Four Downs with Alli, brought to you by Barney Insurance
The Heat lost Dwyane Wade to free agency, Chris Bosh to injury, and had no true star. And yet, despite an awful 11-30 start to the season, they flipped the script and went 30-11 in 2nd half of season to finish 41-41, just missing the playoffs
They found an IDENTITY after a terrible start as a great 3-point shooting team. Can Miles re-establish an identity midseason instead of floundering at the end of the year?
How important is Spring Game? How important was it in your playing days?
Can Nebraska become an upper-echelon B1G team again soon?
What if POB has a great game and Tanner Lee struggles badly—would Riley still possibly name Lee the starter in the days following, or let it play out over the offseason? The common sentiment is that Lee is the guy….
Obviously injuries are major pitfalls, but what else? What if the O-line is abysmal? What happens to that unit? Can you see starters getting pushed for their jobs?
….and that something is strength of schedule! According to Athlon Sports, at least (23rd)
Is that already building excuses in for coaches/players if Nebraska has a bad year? Overcome it…
Likely to see lots of blitzes from the 4 linebacker sets…will one of them top Freedom Akinmoladun and other linemen in sacks this year?
Is it good if most pressure comes from that unit instead of the D-line?
What excites you most about this team and this season? Is it Bob Diaco? The QB battle? Something else?
We’ll hear some final thoughts on the spring tonight from Danny Langsdorf and some offensive players…is it important for the offense to ‘win’ the scrimmage on Saturday?