- Masters viewership
- North Carolina in the news again
- Chicken Nuggets
- Cargo Shorts
Archives for April 12, 2017
- Ralph Brown: Former Husker
- Worst tweet of the day
- Masters viewers
- Nebraska Scheduling
- Bowling team gets national pub
- Bock vs. Snow
- Four More Downs
- Practice Audio
- How much does the Spring Game matter to coaches in player evaluation?
- Nate Clouse: Husker Online
- Snow Day story
- The New York Times profiled Nebraska Bowling’s dynasty
- Mick Stoltenberg is a very tall nose tackle. Bob Diaco isn’t concerned.
- “Do you think the rain will hurt the rhubarb?”
- Sam McKewon, Omaha World Herald, with his Spring observations.
- Bull or No Bull, brought to you by Buffalo Wings and Rings
- Bob Diaco’s energy is paying dividends in the Spring. Will the Blackshirts cash out in the Fall?
- Texas coach Tom Herman wants his players to urinate at a championship level
- Four Downs with Alli, brought to you by Barney Insurance
NBA Commissioner Adam Silver wouldn’t let Tony Romo play last night for the Mavericks…how lame is that?
Mark Cuban gave Romo a one-day contract to thank him for his time in the city of Dallas and wanted to potentially play him for a few minutes, but the commissioner said ‘no.’ Was this a good move by Silver or dumb?
Final numbers on amount of visitors for Spring Game?
Biggest target area in upcoming class(es) is…?
Defensive line has been strong so far in spring ball, but will they be good enough during the season?
Mick Stoltenberg and Bob Diaco addressed questions to media, as well as Carlos Davis. Thoughts?
Huskers sweep season series of Wildcats with 6-1 win in Manhattan…move to 20-11-1 on year
Also, a black cat found its way onto the field during Marlins home opener…and it caused all sorts of problems with celebrations….what in the world happened? (@clarkspencer)
Nebrasketball getting a visit from 6-foot-2, 170 pound guard Tyler Maye of Farmville, NC—he averaged 36ppg in high school!
Other offers from K-State, Coastal Carolina, East Carolina, Winthrop, Charlotte, and interest from Virginia/Purdue/Clemson
Is there part of you that feels Nebraska needs to recruit more under-the-radar shooters? Like what Creighton had with Ethan Wragge and others—PURE shooters who aren’t highly rated