- Nebraska is projected to go 7-5 according to their FPI
- Kendall Jenner commercial is bad for America
Archives for April 5, 2017
- Video game Scholarships
- Lincoln Stars
- Worst Tweet of the Day
- Creighton gets pounded by the Huskers in baseball
- NFL copying NCAA football’s worst rule
- Hotel plans means Lincoln would have enough seats to host NCAA events
- Four More Downs w/ Alli
- Sorensen wins the Home Run Derby
- Kendall Jenner’s Pepsi Commercial is bad for America
- Nate Clouse: Husker Online
- Buy or Sell
- Nebraska is ranked #58 according to ESPN’s FPI. Commence the panicking.
- What you want
- Michael Bruntz, Huskers Illustrated
- HS sports in Nebraska could adapt their own form of reverse-relegation
- Sam McKewon, Omaha World Herald
- Vegas odds for the 2017 CFB season.
- Bull or No Bull, brought to you by Buffalo Wings and Rings
- MEAT & POTATOES: Everybody is enamored with the defense’s performance in camp so far. Everyone…except Bob Diaco.
- Nebraska destroyed Creighton in baseball 14-6. Does this make you fell all warm and fuzzy inside?
- Four Downs with Alli, brought to you by Barney Insurance
Does Nebraska baseball’s consistent dominance of Creighton baseball even out the embarrassment is Nebrasketball vs. the Jays?
A simple answer from Sorensen: NO. Some fans say they’d rather dominate in baseball than basketball though. Why?
Creighton is now 8-15 on the season (terrible). Nebraska continues their hot play and plays tonight vs. another terrible team (UNO)
How in the world is Northwestern recruiting so well for 2018?
Should Nebraska be offering Bryson Williams or is it OK that Iowa/K-State are already after him?
Surprised with how well the defense has played so far in Spring Ball?
Bob Diaco discusses his coaching style after practice…is that the key to Nebraska making a smooth transition in season to the 3-4?
Mentions how he doesn’t use disrespectful words and such and that players like that so far…
Russell Westbrook ties Oscar Robertson for most triple-doubles in a season…how is he not MVP? / Cubs Breakdown
Sip says it’s all about the record of the team—the Thunder are currently the 6-seed in the playoffs. Sorensen says that doesn’t matter this year. Westbrook is MVP, and has to be. RW=41 LBJ=12
Also, Furley Breakdown of Cubs/Cardinals
Golden Nugget put out their lines for the season, as Nebraska has the same odds as Minnesota and Iowa
Ohio State has 8/5 odds while Michigan is 2/1, Penn State 5/1