- The national championship game was bad, and officiating was a huge issue.
- Robin Washut: Husker Online.
- What we missed/Wrap things up.
Archives for April 4, 2017
- Darin Erstad livid with people being upset about 2-0-1 record this weekend.
- Zach Miller: Chicago Bears TE.
- Worst Tweets from April Fools Day.
- Miles should be upset about rumors. It questions his commitment.
- Romo done with football… playing that is.
- Four More Downs with Alli
- What can Tim Miles do to convince Husker fans that he’s the man for the job?
- The tight end position was a big unknown heading into the Spring. How have they looked so far?
- Tony Romo says he’s retiring from football. How long will that last?
- The KC Royals’ bullpen is going to have a LONG season.
- Bob Diaco is all about the “bend, but don’t break” defenses, saying the scoreboard is all that matters. Do you like it?
- Brian Christopherson, Lincoln Journal Star
- Bull or No Bull, brought to you by Buffalo Wings and Rings
- NCAA Tournament was a bleep show.
- Romo to be a broadcaster.
- Are you ever robbing a football player’s house?
- Josh Harvey: Big Red Report.
- This or That.
- The National Championship game was bad, which might just be the norm for most championship games
- Tim Miles says he has not been contacted by New Mexico
- Nate Clouse, HuskerOnline
- Four Downs with Alli, brought to you by Barney Insurance
Is this a good move for Romo?
Lincoln Southeast football player gets offer from Iowa…where is Nebraska at on him? / Shut Up Sipple
Defensive tackle Bryson Williams has offers from Ohio (Frank Solich), UCF (Scott Frost), and now Iowa…but no contact yet from Nebraska.
Why do they keep slow-playing the in-state kids? Will he spite the Huskers to take an offer from a school who has contacted him earlier?
How are Nebraska fans going to take it when other B1G teams appear more physical than their own team? Wins mean more than anything, but what if the change potentially sacrifices both….
Can the defense be physical as we approach the fall?
What do you want to hear from Diaco tonight?
Bullpen is disastrous in first game for KC….is this a trend or a one-game anomaly to watch out for?
Other thoughts from Opening Day around the MLB
Said there has been no contact with New Mexico administration despite reports from KRQE saying he had been contacted
Do you believe him? If it wasn’t him, did his agent possibly contact New Mexico?