- The importance of the Huskers having a player drafted.
- Chris Basnett: Lincoln Journal Star.
- What we missed/Wrap things up.
Archives for March 14, 2017
- Sage Rosenfels: Former NFL QB.
- Penn State’s stadium is smaller, do you see a day where Nebraska does that?
- Baylor in trouble again.
- How much confidence should we have in the WR core?
- How has the o-line looked?
- Four More Downs with Alli.
- Husker Pro Day: How important is it for Nebraska to have someone drafted.
- Nick Fuller transfers.
- Josh Harvey: Big Red Report.
- NCAA Tournament begins tonight.
- Nebraska’s Pro Day this afternoon.
- Lavar Ball – Lonzo Ball’s dad – needs to chill the hell.
- Does it feel like Nebraska football has momentum now?
- Brian Christopherson: Lincoln Journal Star.
- Bull or No Bull.
- Nick Fuller will transfer from Nebraska, how will the Huskers fill that roster spot?
- Nate Clouse: Husker Online.
- Four Down with Alli (brought to you by Barney Insurance).
Also, for teams playing in the first 4 games…is that the actual Tournament or do you need to be in 64?
Thoughts on games you’re carrying (Gonzaga/SoDakSt; Northwestern/Vanderbilt; Notre Dame/Princeton or USC)
Will Michigan stay hot and make a run as the 7 seed in Midwest Regional?
Is this the year Purdue gets back to a Sweet 16? What is your favorite Cinderella possibility?
Penn State making renovations to reduce seating at Beaver Stadium…will Nebraska follow suit soon for Memorial Stadium?
We’ve discussed a lot about the trend of staying home to watch games in comfort of home with perfect weather, no crowds, plenty of leg room, and free beer/pop/food at your pleasure
If Nebraska reduced its stadium size, would that affect the legitimacy of the sellout streak going forward? Or would they do it just to see that streak never go away?
Also, do you believe Mike Riley and staff will bring in more players with NFL futures or not?
Lonzo Ball’s dad is always in the news for dumb things he says, like saying previously that he only wanted Lonzo to play for the Lakers….and now he claims that he could beat Michael Jordan in 1-on-1…give it a break, man
You know who was a legend and sat back while his kid played at Nebraska? Will Shields. You never heard from him ever. He was just a fan…and he is a freaking Hall of Fame player!