- Jim Boeheim and Andrew White; are you cheering for them?
- Drunk Takes!!!!
Archives for March 10, 2017
- #1 way to see immediate defensive improvement? Create more turnovers
- Nate Clouse: Husker Online
- Hot Takes of the week
- NFL free agency
- Cary Cochran: Former Nebrasketballer
- Four More Downs with Alli
- Patrick O’ Brien and Tanner Lee speak for the first time.
- Tanner Lee not shy talking about his experience from day one
- Brian Christopherson: LJS
- Weekly advice with Brett and Bock
- What are the expecations for next year’s Nebraska Basketball team? Is it as simple as “Tourney or Bust?”
- Chris Basnett, Lincoln Journal Star
- Jim Boeheim really doesn’t like Greensboro, NC
- Will Bob Diaco have any problems connecting with players in his new defense?
- Connor thinks Nebrasketball fans may actually enjoy their misery, or at least be comfortable with it.
- Bull or No Bull, brought to you by Buffalo Wings and Rings
- Is there actually a QB battle between Tanner Lee and Patrick O’Brien? Or is that just we we (and they) are being told?
- Sean Callahan, Husker Online
- Four Downs with Alli, brought to you by Barney Insurance
Fans want more answers now, and that timetable is still a few weeks away. He has his policies, but this one seems a little extreme to wait that long to clarify matters…right?
Billy Devaney has said Nebraska won’t give up an inch to the big dogs…do you think the players believe that is possible? / Shut Up Sipple
The players from last year’s team who return won’t quickly forget a 62-3 loss to Ohio State when the Buckeyes come to town with a likely top 10 team. How do they brush that aside and expect to win? Do they believe what Devaney has previously said is possible?
And with that being said, which program can live up to the pressure better? Do you trust one coach and its staff more than the other to make things work?
Miles is still up in the air as to if he makes any staff changes; Riley did, with a new DC/DBs/S coach….could possibly alleviate some pressure that had mounted..
Would firing an assistant make you take less pressure off of Miles…or more?
Also, FURLEY FREAKOUT: On this Nebraska basketball program’s future
Reggie Davis noted yesterday that the RBs had a terrible day of practice and have a long ways to go. Will Tre Bryant be able to make big enough strides to become a star? And is the O-line good enough to make a push in 2017?
Cavanaugh mentions that Decker is getting the top reps at center right now, while Raridon is back-up