- What was Miles getting at saying the media was bored?
- Is Brett an entitled Dean Blandino?
Archives for March 9, 2017
- The case against Miles was very real and justified
- Mike Shaefer of Huskers Illustrated
- Bock’s Ebonics
- Discuss big NFL free agency news
- Bock vs Snow
- Four More Downs with Alli
- Miles is being brought back, but what was Eichorst waiting for?
- Steve Sipple of the Lincoln Journal Star
- Snow Day
- Some fans who wanted Tim Miles to be fired are now turning their attentions on Shawn Eichorst.
- Chris Hartburg, head coach of the Lincoln Stars
- Thirsty Thursday with Meier’s Cork and Bottle
- HS Boys Basketball State Tournament preview
- Does Shawn Eichorst care more about football than basketball? Is that ok?
- March 9th has been eventful in Nebraska basketball history.
- Bull or No Bull, brought to you by Buffalo Wings and Rings
- Nebraska’s basketball season is over. Tim Miles’ tenure is not.
- Robin Washut, HuskerOnline
- Four Downs with Alli, brought to you by Barney Insurance
Will he give a leader in the race at QB? (no)….and RBs? Also—Husker baseball wins 12-2. Nice.
Thoughts on Nebrasketball ‘s performance in loss to Penn State, and losing 13 of last 16 games
Do you agree with Eichorst’s decision to keep Miles? Was it too soon or perfect timing?
Good venue for the B1G Tourney or should they move it closer to rest of B1G teams like Indy again?
Tim Miles has said in past his teams perform well when there are lower expectations—can he handle high expectations in 2017-18?
Patience is thin with the fanbase, but Miles is officially getting a 6th year. When Nebraska made the tourney in ’13-14, they were picked 12th in the preseason, and vaulted to 4th in B1G at end of year. The next year, with high expectations, they failed miserably
Can Miles, in year 6, live up to high expectations for really the first time in his tenure at Nebraska? Is it NCAA Tourney or bust, or would the NIT get him a 7th season? So many questions to ask.
NFL Free Agency begins today…and it’s time for the ‘hype machine’ to make its way back to lowly teams
Jake admits that he has always been a fan of the free agency period, but less in the past few years. Those who ‘win’ free agency typically don’t win in the season
Sip always feels like you can’t lose in the offseason, so fans like it more than the regular season for some reason. They can’t deal with reality! Also….Tony Romo released…to the Broncos or Texans?
What player needs to grow the most for Nebrasketball to have success? / What players benefit most from defensive changes for Huskers
For Nebrasketball, is it Glynn Watson? It feels like it….but maybe Ed Morrow staying healthy?