- A final preview of Nebraska’s B1G Tournament opener with Penn State.
Archives for March 8, 2017
Bob Diaco gives his initial impressions of his players and defensive coaches after Nebraska’s second Spring practice.
- Does Nebraska’s season end today? Does the Tim Miles era?
- Mike Daum and the Jackrabbits take down UNO.
- Robin Washut, HuskerOnline
- Bob Diaco has worked with his defenders for two practices. What does he think of the tools at his disposal?
- Bob Diaco and Bob Elliot are fitting in with the Huskers quite nicely.
- What You Want!
- Husker baseball got the win. AND HIT A HOME RUN!
- Sam McKewon, Omaha World Herald, joins Connor and Tom in-studio for his looks at Nebraska basketball and the football team’s spring camp.
- Bull or No Bull, brought to you by Buffalo Wings and Rings
- Can Nebrasketball extend their season with a win over Penn State in the B1G Tournament
- Mike Daum and SDSU beat UNO in the Summit League championship. But that doesn’t mean Tim Miles should’ve offered Daum a scholarship.
- Four Downs with Alli, brought to you by Barney Insurance
The atmosphere is always awesome in Sioux Falls for the Summit League tournament, as it was last night, too.
Would Lincoln ever look to add a possible tournament like that for a mid-major conference? Fans would show up, right? We always ask the question if fans would show up for a bowl game in Lincoln for a non-Nebraska team—this is similar
Is this officially Tim Miles last game coaching at Nebraska if they lose to Penn State today?
Has Shawn Eichorst already made a decision?
Has a decision already been made on Tim Miles or is today’s game vs. Penn State one that could define what happens?
What if Nebraska beats Penn State (losers of 5 straight coming in)? Is that enough to show that he still has the team all together?
And what if they lose? For those on the fence about Miles, would that seal the deal or are you still a believer?
What was harder decision for Eichorst: Firing Pelini, or deciding to keep/fire Miles?
Guy went from nearly getting cut from the team is true freshman year, to 2 years later being mentioned as someone who could leave for the NBA Draft after next season
Same thing happened with Doug McDermott. Why is Nebrasketball not getting this development?
Initial impressions of Spring Football….are you on the Bob Diaco hype train yet?
Biggest storyline of the spring besides QB race is…..?
Is Tim Miles done or not?
Every player and coach says he oozes energy and preaches ‘fun’…has that been missing too much at Nebraska? Pelini was always in player’s ears and known as a hothead…tough to have ‘fun’ when you’re nervous of making a mistake
Can Diaco’s constant positive energy and different mentality from previous coaches pay off, or is it another gimmick like P.J. Fleck and other high-energy coaches that some say are too over the top?