- Nebraska picked to finish 2nd in the Big Ten West by Athlon Sports
- Nebrasketball vs Minnesota Preview
Archives for March 2, 2017
- Can Patrick O’Brien and Tanner Lee be friends?
- Chris Basnett of the Lincoln Journal Star
- Bock’s Movie Reviews
- Steve Sipple of the Lincoln Journal Star
- Does Durant’s injury change anything in the West?
- Four more downs with Alli
- Were/are you rooting for Northwestern?
- How much would you invest in the NFL running back position?\
- Buy or Sell
- Nebraska/Minnesota basketball preview
- Dylan Woolf, Lincoln Stars
- Thirsty Thursday with Meier’s Cork and Bottle
- How many drivers have you seen going the wrong way on a one-way with the HS Basketball tourneys in town?
- Mike Riley is feeling a sense of urgency, despite some built-in excuses for the 2017 season.
- Northwestern essentially clinched a spot in the NCAA Tournament with a buzzer-beater over Michigan.
- Bull or No Bull, brought to you by Buffalo Wings and Rings
- Will Nebraska football’s offense have an identity in 2017?
- Robin Washut, HuskerOnline
- Four Downs with Alli, brought to you by Barney Insurance
Athlon Sports picks Nebraska 2nd in B1G West, do you feel that confident about them heading to spring?
Wisconsin, of course, is the favorite as usual. What else is new?
Kugler was on the call for what likely sealed the first NCAA Tournament bid in Northwestern HISTORY…what was the scene like last like?
Why has NW been able to achieve success but Nebraska is floundering below .500?
Does Nebraska have any chance tonight at Minnesota?
We asked the question yesterday, and Jake and Sip disagreed on how it should be handled. Riley says it’s dead even right now and that snaps could be decided with a ‘coin-flip’ to start the spring
Riley mentioned a battle between Cody Vaz and Sean Mannion that lasted until the final week of fall camp, and Mannion went on to have the best season in Pac-12 history…that may have been a fortunate outcome for an odd situation, though
Also, do you feel the urgency about no transition year?
NW and Nebrasketball are the only 2 teams in Power Conferences to never have a win in the NCAA Tourney (NW has never even been before). Are we jerks as fans if we root for them to lose so Nebraska isn’t alone in the cellar?
Also, Illinios-Michigan State thoughts from last night…
Minnesota has won 7 straight league games and is always tough to beat in The Barn
Nebraska has lost 10 of their last 13 games and have lost 2 straight games by 16 points, respectively (vs. Mich St. and Illinois)
Close loss probably is acceptable, but what about a 3rd straight blowout loss? Yikes…