- Drunk Takes
Archives for February 10, 2017
- Do you have more confidence in Nebraska basketball/football heading into next year?
- Mike Schaefer: Huskers Illustrated
- Knicks fire head of security
- Nebraska is the 4th most talented B1G team according to recruiting by Athlon Sports
- Janitor hides in a closet at work, Makes $12k in overtime
- HOT TAKE OF THE WEEK
- Four more downs with Alli
- Nebrasketball pendulum crashing back and forth again
- How can some just ignore player progression?
- Chris Basnett: Lincoln Journal Star
- Jordan Speith hate autograph seekers and he’s right to think that way
- People Lined up around the building at PBA this morning to catch a glimpse at the Cubs WS trophy.
- Eric Hansen (South Bend Tribune)
- Karaoke Valentines day!
- We’re pretty much getting exactly what we expected out of Nebrasketball from before the season, but still ANGERRR
- Bull or No Bull
- Nebrasketball close to but no cigar against top 10 Wisconsin
- Sean Callahan (Husker Online)
- Four Downs with Alli (Brought to you by Barney Insurance)
ESPN.com lists Tyjon Lindsey as Nebraska’s instant recruit for the 2017 class…is he the best option?
Elijah Blades, Guy Thomas, Avery Roberts are all options…anyone else?
Did he make it in time?!
Can you build momentum after a loss? That’s one that maybe you can….but hopefully it doesn’t deflate the team going forward…exerting a lot of energy
Also, FURLEY FREAKOUT: CHICAGO CUBS ARE IN LINCOLN!!!!
Do people in Lincoln want to hear about NBA? MLB Spring Training? What do you avert your attention to until March 4th (beginning of Spring Football)?
Is this a time where people watch more TV shows/series/movies? If I was a moviemaker, this is a time where I’d be releasing a film….