- Steve Sipple of the Lincoln Journal Star
- How safe is Tim Miles? Does a win tonight secure his job for next year?
- Review of a weird day and some strange phone calls
Archives for February 9, 2017
- Charles Oakley got thrown out of the Knicks game last night
- Tom Brady kissing his dad on the lips is weird right?
- How was Joe Flacco voted the most attractive QB
- Thoughts on the new MLB extra innings rule proposal
- Rob Vogel of NBC-15 Madison
- Four More Downs with Alli
- Baseball will test out a radical rule change for extra innings
- Chris Hartsburg, Lincoln Stars head coach
- Thirsty Thursday with Meier’s Cork and Bottle
- Zipline Lemondrop Pale Ale
- Hazlitt Red Cat wine
- Nebrasketball takes on Wisconsin tonight at PBA. What will it take to pull out a win?
- There is currently a movement of top Louisiana recruits committing to Kansas football. Ummm….why?
- Bull or No Bull, brought to you by Buffalo Wings and Rings
- Nebraska expected to hire veteran assistant coach Bob Elliott to coach secondary.
- Robin Washut, HuskerOnline
- Four Downs with Alli, brought to you by Barney Insurance
Do you believe Nebrasketball can attain the success in hoops that Wisconsin has at some point in the future?
ESPN’s Andy Katz told Jake and Sip that Nebraska can absolutely be like Wisconsin’s program down the road…how long will that take and do you believe it actually is possible?
Did Nebraska’s exit from the Big 12 cause the conference to lose recruiting prowess? / Shut Up Sipple
SB Nation article makes a point that when Nebraska left the Big 12, the conference dropped in overall recruiting. Do you truly believe that Nebraska caused the demise of the Big 12 (if you think they are in a demise)?
Huskers have been doing better in getting hold of recruits early in the process and trying to beat out the likes of the big schools, but would they have more success if there was a June signing day?
Bo always wanted an earlier signing day, and Mike Riley said in post-Signing Day press conference that if you are moving up official visits, why not move up a signing day, too? Could reward programs that get on kids earlier and don’t let the ‘giants’ come in late and swoop them up for their own schools
Baseball makes a dumb rule change to reward offense in extra innings….why does the game need to be toyed with?
Report came out yesterday that said that in extra innings, teams will start with a runner on 2nd base…is this a way to generate more excitement or speed games up? Baffling idea
Sorensen is not a proponent at all of the rule change. Sip…?
Also, Charles Oakley arrested at Knicks game after altercation with security…what in the world? 3 counts of assault!
Nebrasketball hosts Wisconsin tonight…can the Huskers pull off another upset vs. a top team in the league?
Huskers seem to play better against top competition, and play down to the level of poorer competition…plenty of reason to believe they can contend vs. Wisconsin (8pm tipoff, PBA)
Miles audio saying Wisconsin doesn’t beat themselves…you have to go out there and beat them on your own…most likely no Ed Morrow for an 8th straight game, though
Coached Notre Dame secondary in 2012-13, and was with Bob Diaco when they made national title game….and has faced a lot of adversity in his coaching days
Do you like how Nebraska has filled their staff? Is it possible to have a staff that is excellent in recruiting and in coaching? Which area would you be more lenient in?