- The NFL Hall of Fame is all jacked up?
- Brett legitimately thought soon-to-be NFL Hall of Famer Morten Andersen and kicker Gary Andersen were bothers. He was wrong.
- Callers try to stump Brett on whether or not a pair of sports figures are brothers.
- What we missed/Wrap things up.
Archives for February 7, 2017
- Should Nebraska bring back Ed Morrow? Is it worth it?
- Colin Cowherd talks Nebraska dynasty, compared to New England’s.
- Robin Washut: Husker Online.
- Baylor being Baylor.
- Keith Williams is a top-25 recruiter. His best attribute is creating an identity.
- Huskers in search for a grad transfer receiver.
- Nebraska spends over $1-million recruiting for the second straight year.
- Matt Miller only has two Huskers on his top 350 NFL Draft watch list.
- Mike Gundy has almost no hitting at his practices.
- Four More Downs with Alli.
- Steve Sarkisian joining the Falcons, and it has a lot to do with Nick Saban.
- Top 5 Nebraska newcomers has Patrick O’Brien in there, should he be?
- Josh Harvey: Big Red Report.
- This or That.
- Should Tim Miles sit Ed Morrow for the rest of the season?
- Kansas State’s Bruce Weber grades his team on the “Play Hard Chart”
- PECOTA win projections are out for MLB. Happer wants to yell about it.
- Tackling in practice…how important is it, really?
- Brian Christopherson, Lincoln Journal Star
- Bull or No Bull, brought to you by Buffalo Wings and Rings
- Is Nebraska football trending up, down, or just treading water?
- Nate Clouse, HuskerOnline
- Four Downs with Alli, brought to you by Barney Insurance
Tom Brady’s jersey went missing after the Super Bowl and now there is a big search party going around for it…if Nebraska won a championship and the star player’s jersey was reported missing, would you see a manhunt for it?
Is there progress to be seen? How does Miles motivate a team that has a very small chance at making any postseason tournament?
Nebraska is going on 20 years without winning a national title…do you still believe the school is capable of winning one it the future?
We just celebrated a recruiting class that ranked anywhere from 18th to 24th in recruiting service’s sites….that probably won’t get it done
Is Nebraska done as a school or can it happen down the road? A resurgence of sorts? Will it take a resurgence of talent in the 500-mile radius to do so? New coaching staff?
It’s…..KANSAS?! How can a coach sell progress to recruits there right now? The turnaround has to start somewhere….
The NEW Strength and conditioning coach arrested for allegedly soliciting a prostitute….this coach was hired by new head coach Matt Rhule
Why can’t Baylor get out of their own way? Death penalty?