- Silly prop bets
- Drunk Takes!!!
Archives for February 3, 2017
- Alex B Smith: Sports Handicapper
- How the Big Ten Fared vs. the SEC in ESPN 300 recruits
- How has recruiting changed over the years?
- Riley mad about Jamire Calvin
- Is being 20th in the ranking something you’d be happy with consistently?
- Baylor is discpicable
- Four More Downs w/ Alli
- Nebraska Basketball punched in the mouth last night
- Ty Lue ceremony
- Husker Power chant
- Mike Shaefer: Huskers Illustrated
- Buy or Sell
- Tyronn Lue’s jersey is now hanging in the rafters at PBA.
- Rick Pizzo of BTN
- Super Bowl preview
- Presenting the First Annual CROOTIES, the 2017 Husker recruiting awards
- Husker Power at basketball games is no longer smiled upon by the university (thanks, Jean Peck)
- Bull or No Bull, brought to you by Buffalo Wings and Rings
- Nebrasketball falls to Michigan State. Is there any shame in losing to that team?
- Willie Hampton, newly signed Husker LB
- Sean Callahan, HuskerOnline
- Four Downs with Alli, brought to you by Barney Insurance
Falcons/Patriots…..who wins the game? Game MVP? More prop bets…
Also, how much do you care about the Huskers streak of having a player in the Super Bowl?
More damning reports came out yesterday regarding Shawn Oakman and others and how Art Briles handled it
Daniel Bullocks potentially the next DBs coach…do you like the idea of continuing to bring former players on staff?
Bullocks is like John Parrella; former Huskers who have NFL experience, but not a ton of high-major coaching experience….Parrella ended this recruiting class strong, but is he a high-caliber coach?
Do you trust coaches like this to recruit well? Fans will always like seeing former players in the program, but is that really the best way to go?
Bullet points from email (also, does he like the trend of outdoor hockey games?)
Also, FURLEY FREAKOUT
Why did this cheer get banned? Will fans still do it?
Also, Lane Kiffin claims that his awful recruiting video was intentional go gain attention to FAU…could something like this work at Nebraka?