- There are some qualities in Tim Miles now that are reminiscent of Bo Pelini.
- Bill Polian has selective memory when evaluating hall of famers.
- What we missed/Wrap things up.
Archives for February 2017
- Cary Cochran: Former Husker Basketball player.
- Is Tim Miles on the hot seat?
- Nebraska’s struggles around the 3pt line.
- Mohammad Sanu blames Lady Gaga for the Falcons blowing the Super Bowl.
- Transgender boy wins girls high school state wrestling championship.
- Four More Downs with Alli.
- The awkwardness of Tim Miles right now is reminiscent of Bo Pelini.
- One thing Nebraska had in their successful year that they haven’t had since.
- Josh Harvey: Big Red Report.
- This or That.
- What do you make of the Tim Miles saga today?
- Spring positional breakdown: Offensive line/defensive line.
- NFL Combine questions that teams ask are really weird.
- Our annual discussion…Is Nebraska too cool for the CBI?
- Nate Clouse: Husker Online.
- Four Downs with Alli.
- Can Nebraska’s defense do something it hasn’t been able to do since joining the Big Ten?
- Brian Christopherson: Lincoln Journal Star.
- Bull or No Bull.
Richard Dawson (Family Feud); Bob Barker (Price Is Right); Alex Trebek (Jeopardy!); others?
How much different could this season for Nebrasketball have been with Andrew White III? / Shut Up Sipple
His name has become taboo in Nebraska, but he leads Syracuse in scoring and has been important in their mid-and-late season revival to make a push for an NCAA Tourney berth
Might not have seen the growth from Tai Webster, but maybe you would have…who knows
Both units are going through big changes: a new QB and 3 new WRs on offense, and a new starting TE/RB
Defense is switching to 3-4 scheme, and bound for some rough patches…usually the defense looks best the first few weeks of camp, will that be the case this year?
Sip gets to play Price Is Right on ‘Early Break’ today…surprise!
If you could be on one game show, which would you choose? Sorensen would choose Jeopardy!
Is Nebraska’s in-state high school talent ‘that bad’ or have both the football/basketball programs overlooked potential D1 players?
Football team has certainly done decent and has walk-on program that works …haven’t really lost much to other places in a long time (Danny Woodhead the last one to really hurt to not get)
Basketball? Different story. Mike Daum is 2nd in nation in scoring at South Dakota State (from Kimball); missed on Mike Gesell , Elliot Eliason, etc. in the past….and continue to lose players to Creighton in-state…how do you make the state more of a priority?