Award Winning Sports Coverage
While bringing you the most Huskers & local sports talk in Lincoln, 93.7 The Ticket also brought home two 2015 first-place Gold Awards from the Nebraska Broadcasters Association. Gaskins & Stephens won for "Best In-Depth Sports Story," while John Gaskins won "Best Sports Play-by-Play." Morning Take with Lanny Holstein and Jake Sorensen won bronze for "Best In-Depth Sports Story." This follows 2014 NBA awards for G&S and Gaskins in the same categories. Both Morning Take and G&S won 2015 "Best Sports Program" awards from Midwest Broadcast Journalists Association, which judges entries from six different states (Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin).
Lincoln’s home for Royals Baseball
Tune in to 93.7 The Ticket for live broadcasts of every Kansas City Royals game as they march back to the postseason. Find the complete schedule here. And be sure to catch the "Boulevard Royals Rant" every day at 1:45 on Gaskins & Stephens for a fun look at the Royals' games and story lines only John and Tom can provide.
- Should Nebraska be favored against Illinois?
- Will we start seeing more of De’Mornay Pierson-El soon? / Hang Up On Holstein
- Maliek Collins says that he is in contact with former coaches but it’s not negative
- Royals come back from 4-run deficit in 8th inning to force Game 5 in ALDS
- Greg McMullen moving to DT/Marcus Newby shining
- Should Nebraska commit to running the ball more?
- What does recruit Keyshawn Johnson Jr. think about Husker fans wanting to fire Mike Riley?
- Sean Callahan (Husker Online)