B1G Media Days LIVE from Chicago
Tune in to 93.7 The Ticket on July 30-31 for LIVE coverage of Big Ten Media Days from Downtown Chicago. John Gaskins and Mike Welch will be on the scene, bringing you the best interviews from the biggest figures in the conference and getting you ready for the 2015 college football season.
- Tommy Armstrong on Drop the Mike at Big Ten Media Days
- James Franklin comparing the SEC to the Big Ten
- Mike Riley on recruiting, being an evaluator of talent, and Mark Banker
- Jordan Westerkamp LIVE at Big Ten Media Days in Chicago
- Is Jordan Stevenson all in at Nebraska?
- What does Mike Riley think about recruiting to Nebraska?
- 4 More Downs w/ Mark Onwiler (btb Meadowlark Coffee and Espresso)
- How does the B1G compare to other conferences like the Pac-12?